02 September in 00:00
On 2 September at Summer Pioner in Sokolniki Park, there will be a screening of short films from the 2016 Cannes Film Festival.
As part of the event, we will be hosting the Russian premiere of the film “Timecode,” by Spanish director Juanjo Gimenez, winner of the Palme d’Or at the 69th annual Cannes film festival for best short film.
In total, we will show nine films from the Cannes concourse programmes.
Screening at 20.30
1. The Guilt, Probably – Michael Labarca
2. The Girl Who Danced with the Devil – Joao Paulo Miranda Maria
3. Fight on a Swedish Beach!! – Simon Vahlne
4. Submarine – Mounia Akl, Lebanon-USA, 2016, 21 min
5. Somewhere – Melody Boulissiere.
6. Poubelle / Trash – Alexandre Gilmet
7. Timecode – Juanjo Gimenez
8. 4:15 P.M. The End of the World – Catalin Rotaru, Gabi Virginia Sarga
9. The Alan Dimension – Jac Clinch
Total length – 127 min
All films will be shown with original audio and Russian subtitles.